Coffee with TruCentive B2B Gift Card Survey Results
In this edition of Coffee with TruCentive, we covered:
- How usage has changed over the past 3 years.
- Which gift cards work best and the best values.
- How organizations have changed their strategy to improve results and ROI.
- Which departments are most active & their use cases.
- Organizations planned adoption over the next 12 months.
Share on LinkedIn
B2B Gift Card Survey Results Detail:
We conducted our first survey three years ago and have added new questions to address an ever-evolving marketplace. We looked at trends in addition to adding some very interesting new data points for this year to address new features and use cases. Our study used a random selection of organizations all with revenue of more than one million dollars. We sent a series of four email invitations over a three-month period requesting participation in the 20-question online survey. We received over 1700 responses which we scrubbed to make sure no one company was over-represented. This process reduced the data set to 1,620 U.S. businesses. Of those 1620 businesses, 1,117 are currently using gift cards as rewards or incentives.
Note: Organizations with more than one respondent were interviewed to assess the organization’s overall usage to eliminate any departmental or siloed disparities in the survey results.